Thank you for booking your training course with MOHS Workplace Health. We look forward to meeting you and all our delegates at our West Bromwich training facility.
Your comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us. Please find a few guidelines to help you get the most out of your course and our facilities:
- Delegates are sent personalised joining instructions well in advance of the course date; if, for whatever reason, you do not receive these instructions or if you made a late booking, please either call 0121 601 4041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Delegates should dress comfortably in loose fitting casual clothing;
- Some activities may require slight physical exertion. Please contact us if there is any doubt about a your suitability for a particular course;
- We have a small private car park at the rear of the building*; if you can share a car, you're not only helping yourself gain easy entry/exit access, but also helping the environment;
- *all property left at owner's risk
- We have a smoking area to the rear of the building; neither smoking nor vaping is allowed in the building itself.
Lastly, Sat Navs historically struggle to direct you to us accurately. We are diagonally opposite the island (off M5 Junction 1, Birmingham Road) from the Mibson Premier 'ESSO' Garage whose post code is B70 6PY; use that postcode if ours (B70 6PX) fails.