Thank you for booking your training course with MOHS Workplace Health. We look forward to meeting you and all our delegates at our West Bromwich training facility.
Your comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us. Please find a few guidelines to help you get the most out of your course and our facilities:
- Delegates are sent personalised joining instructions well in advance of the course date;
- if, for whatever reason, you do not receive these instructions or if you made a late booking, please either call 0121 601 4041 or email email@example.com;
- Delegates should dress comfortably in loose fitting casual clothing;
- Some activities may require slight physical exertion;
- please contact us if there is any doubt about your suitability for a particular course;
- We have a small private car park at the rear of the building*;
- if you can share a car, you're not only helping yourself and others gain easy entry/exit access, but also helping the environment;
- *all property left at owner's risk
- We have a wheelchair ramp entrance at the front of the building (Main Entrance);
- Training facilities are all on the ground floor and courses will take place in one of our three bespoke training rooms;
- There is a small kitchenette area with a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities;
- Many of our full day courses come with the option to order a packed lunch;
- please ask for details at time of booking;
- We have a smoking area to the rear of the building; neither smoking nor vaping is allowed in the building itself.
Lastly, Sat Navs historically struggle to direct you to us accurately:
- Exit the M5 at Junction 1, Birmingham Road;
- After 200 yards, you will come to a small island with Mibsons Premier ESSO garage directly on your left;
- Go straight over the island;
- We are 50 yards opposite on your right hand side;
- Use postcode B70 6PY (Mibsons Premier Garage) if ours (B70 6PX) fails.