Health and safety training
Safe working practices are essential to help protect your workforce and are legally required under legislative acts such as the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
What we do
Our team of highly professional health and safety advisers offer guidance on latest health and safety regulations, ensure compliance with new or amended legislation, advise on latest medical practices or provide relevant workplace training.
We have a range of courses / assessments which are designed to meet all corporate requirements and ensure delegates develop knowledge, skills and best practice methods to minimise workplace risks.
Benefits to you
- Healthier, safer and more productive workforce
- Reduced employee absence
- Full compliance with current legislation
- Reduced risk of litigation or compensation
- Lower employment liability insurance premiums
- Increased trust and co-operation between management and workforce
- Enhanced reputation as a responsible and caring employer
Our health and safety courses / assessments
- Fire Safety Award Level 2
- Food Hygiene Levels 1 & 2
- Health and Safety Advisory Service:
- Ergonomic Assessments (including age related, DSE workstation, vehicle and workplace)
- Management of skin health
- Noise Assessments
- Risk Assessment Guidance
- Safety Audits
- IOSH Workplace Safety Courses: Managing Safely (senior managers / supervisors) & Working Safely (all employees)
- Manual Handling for Operators
- Manual Handling for Managers / Supervisors
- Sharps Awareness (Construction)
- Specific hazards including CoSHH Regulations
Download our 2017 Training Courses and Assessments PDF
For details of courses / assessments, please see below.
Fire safety award level 2
IOSH workplace safety courses
Specific hazards including CoSHH regulations