||Half Day (3.5 hours)
||Certificate of attendance
||MOHS Training Centre*
This course is designed for staff working at all levels.
* This live course is currently being delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Stress, anxiety and depression – a modern day plague
- Stop your mind focussing on the negatives
- Identifying how to focus our actions for greater problem solving
- Positive and gratitude lists: two lists we all need to keep to boost optimism
- Understand how resilience, stress and pressure relate to each other in the workplace
- Learn how to increase your ability to cope with life’s difficulties, including change and how to manage setbacks effectively and with greater flexibility
- Understand that developing a healthy and balanced attitude encourages greater commitment, builds enthusiasm and enables supportive relationships with colleagues and fellow team members
- Enable each delegate to start taking personal responsibility for improving and developing their own resilience skills to enhance wellbeing
- Learn how to improve the quality of each and every day
This course does not have set dates but we can arrange and book sessions for you upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 601 4041 for more information.
How to Book
Please contact Rachel Naylor, Marketing Manager, via email: email@example.com or phone: 0121 601 4041