Mental Health Awareness Training for Managers: Half Day
||Half day (3 hours)
||Certificate of attendance
||Virtual via Microsoft Teams*
This course is designed for senior and middle managers.
* This course is currently being delivered online via Microsoft Teams.
- Stress, anxiety and depression – the Common Mental Health Problems (CMHPs)
- How to best spot the signs of CMHPs and how to deal with them
- Legal and HSE requirements for managers and employers
- Best practice management tools
- Why good management of CMHPs can save companies money
- Understanding the current risk level of suicide nationally
- How to discuss suicide with the employee themselves
- Develop a greater understanding of CMHPs and the effects they have on individuals and organisations
- Gain greater confidence in addressing issues raised by staff experiencing the effects of CMHPs
- Improve management of highly emotional situations
- Awareness of the effects of authority and management styles
- Increase tolerance and understanding of emotional or distressed colleagues
- Improved organisational status with regards to employee wellbeing and welfare
- Understanding the six key areas of the HSE’s Management Standards related to resilience, pressure and stress
- Reduced impact on the manager and those aware of the issue
- Negating the effect suicide has on the whole company
*We can also deliver this as an open course for individual managers from different organisations to join, at a cost of £110 +VAT per person (minimum of 6 people required per course).
This course does not have set dates but can be booked on request. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 601 4041 for more information.
How to Book
Please contact Rachel Naylor, Marketing and Business Development Executive, via email: email@example.com or call 0121 601 4041.