Reducing overwhelm and pressure
||Half day (3 hours)
||Certificate of attendance
||MOHS Workplace Health*
||15 (minimum of 6)
This course is designed for staff working at all levels.
- The ability to stop overwhelm
- Rehearsal loop: understand the brain's default coping mechanism for cluttered and busy minds
- Reducing cognitive overwhelm by reducing the burden of rehearsal
- Avoid 'Toxic Confusion': never lost your keys again
- Let your subconscious mind work for you in the background
- Enhance your understanding of how the mind works - and how it doesn't
- Time-tested techniques for reducing the feelings of overwhelm and pressure
- Make you and your brain more productive
- Advise on strategies to manage the deluge of data face every day
- Priority areas to realign in our lives
- Provide the scientific evidence that gives us an excuse for going for a walk, day dreaming or taking a bath in peace
*We can also deliver this as an open course for individuals from different organisations to join, at a cost of £110 +VAT per person (minimum of 6 people required per course).
This course does not have set dates but we can arrange and book sessions for you upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 601 4041 for more information.
How to Book
Please contact Rachel Naylor, Marketing and Business Development Executive, via email: email@example.com or phone: 0121 601 4041