Occupational Health Advisor/Screening Nurse
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor/Screening Nurse*:
- Provision of occupational health (OH) services at clients in the West Midlands, along with some clinics at the office in West Bromwich, along with OH provision to clients throughout the UK.
- Provision of full OH remit including audiometry, respiratory health, Hand Arm Vibration assessments, fitness to task medicals, health promotion. This list is not exhaustive.
- Some contracts may incur up to 4 days working away from home.
- Need to be versatile in working shifts, i.e. some night shifts or evening shifts.
- 3 week induction shadowing programme initially. In house monthly training sessions and monthly clinical supervision.
- Full time position (Monday-Friday)
- * No Occupational Health experience necessary, full training will be provided.
- Annual leave is 25 days (January-December) with concessionary days over the Christmas period.
- Annual salary is £28,697 (RN nurse with over 2 years' post-registration experience and no OH qualification; nurses with an OH qualification, salary dependant on experience).
How to apply
Please email your CV to Dawn Jennings, Chief Occupational Health Advisor: email@example.com.
MOHS is committed to equal opportunities and non discrimination in its recruitment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience. However, we do require that applicants are eligible for work in the UK.
Please click here to view our Recruitment Privacy notice.