RN qualified occupational health advisors/screening nurses
- Position is full time - Monday to Friday.
- No previous OH experience is necessary as full training is provided
- Provision of OH services to clients in the West Midlands, together with OH provision to clients throughout the UK, plus clinical sessions at our offices in West Bromwich
- Provision of full OH remit including audiometry, respiratory health, and HAV assessments, fitness to task medicals, Health promotion. This list is not exhaustive
- Some contracts may incur up to four days working away from home
- Need to be versatile in working shifts, ie some night shifts or evening shifts involved
- Will be required to work occasional long days ie 8 hour working day with 2 hours’ journey time at either end of day
- Usually no external courses within the first year
- Three week induction shadowing programme initially. In house monthly training sessions and monthly clinical supervision.
- Must hold a manual driving licence and be willing to drive our mobile screening units when required
- 25 floating days – 1st January – 31st December
- Bank holidays plus concessionary days at Christmas and New Year. MOHS closes on 23rd December and re opens the first working day after new year. Each nurse works one half day during this period to cover food factory clients. (Based on full time employment).
- RNs with more than two years’ post registration experience and no OH qualification £28,697
- Nurses with an occupational health qualification, salary dependent on experience
- Successful candidates will be entitled to a number of additional employee benefits (following completion of a three month probation period) which will be explained in full during the interview process.
Continual professional development
- Monthly inhouse training sessions on Fridays
- Monthly clinical supervision
- Monthly advisor/technician meeting
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and upload your CV.